Friday, May 20, 1994

Marlborough 8th Grade Letter to a Future Self

[flower/star symbol] Hi! Right now I'm in English class, deciding on what to write. I'm so glad that the 8th grade is almost over!! I <3 art (look up!!!!)* & I <3 my dog Sunny!!!!!!!!!!!! 8th grade is an interesting year. :) I'm taking Dance, Algebra I, Spanish IB, English 8, Schience II, & PE 8. Last semester I took World Cultures.

My best friend is Natasha, who lives in the West Side. Last year, I was also friends with Lauren, but she left last year. Natasha's going to Crossroads next year. I don't know who I'll be with next year, but I'm guessing.

My favorite foods are plain cheeseburgers & cheese pizzas (no sauce). I <3 green & blue! Some of my favorite places are Johnny Rockets, Larchmont, Universal Citywalk, & home!!

I got back from Joshua Tree & I loved it!! I love the following symbols: [letter 'p' with a 'tail' consisting of a vine and flower] (opposed to [less complex version of the same thing]), [star/flower type symbol], [footer using the stars/flowers]. I LOVE SUNNY!!!!! I also like reading & books.

I enjoy creativity & am pretty creative. I also like dance class & don't like studying to 12:00 a.m. I am good at math, but hate dislike it. I <3 <3's!!!

My writing is illegible & needs to be translated :) :) !!

I love this type of capital W [Art Deco letter 'W']!!

My sister got in a commercial for Nature's Nursery [drawing of locket with plant], a really dumb product.

I LOVE SUNNY!!! Golden Retrievers are the best dogs. Soot is our outdoor cat, & she will soon have kittens. [cat face] (meow) I <3 my dog Sunny !! [bone]

Life is exciting! I can't wait till next year!!! [flower/star symbol]


* - This letter was originally written on Marlborough stationery, and I drew over the top third of the page. The text itself loops around the page.

The letter, in its full glory:
Pictures included with the letter:

No comments:

Post a Comment