Sunday, January 25, 2004

I'm Actually Updating...

I've been busy and preoccupied until recently, so I haven't been able to update as much as I usually do. Anyway, here are some highlights from the past few weeks.

I spent New Year's Eve at home with my parents; we watched the annual New Year's special on TV before going to bed. I left for Malibu the next day.

After some frustration, I was able to get a draft of my paper (for the NAALJ journal) turned in. I later discussed the draft with one of my professors, so I have an idea of what I can do to refine it. A final draft is due in early February.

I saw Fred, who was in the area, on the eighth. I brought my laptop along, so he was able to fix an annoying computer problem while I was there. We went with a friend of his to get coffee before parting ways.

I've been seeing a decent amount of movies lately, most of which were independent or 'art' films. There are still some movies that I'd like to get around to seeing, but I'm glad that I've been able to take enough of a break from school to see the movies that I have.

As luck would have it, a friend's roommate will be away during the summer and needed to sublet, so I will be moving over there rather than going back home after exams. I think it will be a good experience; I think I'll be able to get more work done when I'm not at home, and I think it's good for me to be a bit more independent.

Classes have been going well so far. I think my schedule is challenging, but the classes themselves are interesting, so I'm hoping the semester will be a rewarding one. Here is my schedule:

Monday:
10:20-11:20 - Remedies
3:50-4:50 - Constitutional Law (Individual Rights)
Tuesday:
9:10-10:10 - Federal Courts Seminar
10:20-11:20 - Education Law
2:40-3:40 - Constitutional Law (Fed/State)
6:00-8:00 - Patent Law
Wednesday:
10:20-11:20 - Remedies
3:50-4:50 - Constitutional Law (Individual Rights)
Thursday:
9:10-10:10 - Federal Courts Seminar
10:20-11:20 - Education Law
2:40-3:40 - Constitutional Law (Fed/State)
3:50-4:50 - Constitutional Law (Individual Rights)
Friday:
10:20-11:20 - Remedies

No comments:

Post a Comment