Friday, May 2, 2003

Yet Again

I had my Criminal Procedure exam today; I felt pretty good about it, but it's one of the classes I felt more confident about this semester, so that's not a surprise. Again, I don't want to hazard a guess, so I'll have to wait and see.

I went down to Santa Monica to get a few things and to relax a little bit. As I got onto the Pacific Coast Highway, my car stalled yet again. Fortunately, I was in the far right lane this time, and I didn't get hurt, though I did have to deal with the embarrassment of having a fleet of cars going around me, plus I had some trouble getting started again (since I was stuck behind another car and had to wait until someone was nice enough to let me through). Once I got back, I called up the guy from the dealership, who said that he could tweak things around a little bit to improve the car, but he really couldn't do much without taking the costly step of replacing the carburetor. I may go out for the repairs before I leave, but I'll have to mostly stay in the area until I finish exams. It's unfortunate, but there's not much I can do, at least in the next week or so.

When I got back, I took it easy, watching Crimes and Misdemeanors and more or less tried to relax. Hopefully I'll be able to focus on work tomorrow, as my two most feared exams (Civ. Pro. and Property) are coming up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment