Friday, December 24, 2004

Vacation and Holidays

Yes, I am still around.

I have been on vacation since the 7th; I had my last exam (Income Tax) on the 6th. Unfortunately, I haven't been as productive as I would have liked, although I do have some time left. I would like to use some of my remaining vacation time to do some career research and keep up with my research assistant work.

It has been pretty peaceful in my apartment, as my roommates left for the holidays after they finished their exams. Although things have been quiet, I've kept myself a little busy. I have been able to meet with a few friends over the holidays, which has been nice. In addition, I've been trying to paint; although I enjoy drawing, I feel that I don't have very much experience with paints, so I'd like to change that. I've also been able to go to Disneyland with my sister and her longtime friend; as I hadn't seen the park set up for Christmas since I was little, the trip was fun despite the crowds. Right now, I am at home with my parents and sister, and will be celebrating Christmas with them as well.

Anyway, I hope that everyone has a good holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment