Saturday, March 12, 2005

Finally

Things have been a bit crazy around here. Last week, our law school had its Dalsimer moot court competition, and, as a member of the Moot Court Board, I was obligated to set up the rooms for a few of the rounds and watch the finalists compete. After Dalsimer, the school held its annual law school dinner, which was decent enough. Unfortunately, I wasn't near anyone I knew well (aside from my dad) during the dinner itself. I stuck around and met with a few other students after the dinner was over.

This Tuesday, I went to a lecture by constitutional scholar Akhil Amar which was held on campus; he discussed the role of the Western frontiers in the evolution of the Constitution. Later that day, I went to a dinner for members of my administrative law journal. Finally, I took the MPRE this morning. The MPRE is sort of a pointless exam, but I'm glad it's out of the way. Thankfully, spring break starts today. Tomorrow morning, a friend and I will spend a few days visiting Hearst Castle and Santa Barbara wine country (a la Sideways). It should be fun, and I will be glad to get away from campus for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment