Tuesday, July 11, 2006

7/11

Today, I am turning 26; this is very unfair. My sister is arranging a birthday dinner, and I might do a few other birthday-related things over the course of the week. Hopefully, year #26 will be eventful and rewarding, especially since I spent some of the past year "in limbo" and am hoping to make some personal progress.

I spent much of the evening filing out job applications, so hopefully I'll get some interest from one of the employers on my list. I've also spent some time preparing for the New York and New Jersey exams. There's a decent amount of material that is either entirely different or easy to confuse with more familiar California law principles, I will have to be careful.

I've also made my travel plans for the exams. I am leaving for Albany on the 20th, am finishing the exam on the 27th, and am spending the subsequent weekend in New York City.

There are more things that I could add, but I ought to get to sleep, so I will cut this entry short. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment