Saturday, March 16, 2002

Back at Bryn Mawr

Well, I didn't get much thesis work done over break, but I was at least able to unwind, something I really needed to do. I spent a lot of time just relaxing in front of the TV and lounging around the house.

Highlights:
* I got to see two plays: 'Crazy and a Half', a series of skits dealing with therapists and their patients, and a small scale production of the musical 'Little Shop of Horrors'.
* I finally got the go-ahead to get a CD burner. I've been in 'dire need' of one for a while, as I keep running out of hard drive space and periodically have to delete tons of files just to have space. I have tragically had to delete such gems as foreign language versions of 'Be Our Guest' and 'Under the Sea', and even songs that I actually listened to on occasion.
* I got to talk with Fred on the phone a bit on Friday. Gee, I still have to mail him his sweater, don't I? ;)

The flight home was pretty relaxed. I mostly played on the computer and napped (how unusual). I took the taxi home, got back to my room, and set everything up here.

Now to work on my thesis...

No comments:

Post a Comment