Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Insomnia and Stuff

I got another late start after having lots of trouble getting to sleep last night. There are few things more frustrating than lying in bed at 4 AM without being able to simply shut your mind off and sleep. I'll try again tonight; hopefully I'll have better luck.

Once I was awake, I went to Dalton to help my Psychology major friend with her thesis. First I had some wires attached to me in order to measure my heart rate. I then watched a tape about Phineas Gage (who you've probably heard about if you've taken a Psych class) with the instruction that I should show the opposite emotional reaction to what was being shown on screen. After that, I went to class and chorale.

I also finished putting all of my MP3s on CD, and finally have space on my hard drive! Believe it or not, the MP3s were taking up over 1/3 of my computer space, so it's quite a relief to not worry about running out of space all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment