Saturday, January 11, 2003

It's Finally Here!

I got my new laptop last night, and it's really great so far. The screen is huge, and there is a lot of memory and other great stuff. And, of course, it's nice to have sound, a built-in keyboard that works, and a loading time that isn't ludicrous. I've started putting my old programs on the new machine, but I still have a bunch of files to transfer, not to mention 'Favorites' lists and other settings. I don't want to keep my old computer around too long; I don't have that much space on my desk, plus I don't want to keep my grandmother (who is inheriting it) waiting.

Today, I headed over to my parents', as we had all planned to see About Schmidt this evening. However, Chrissie got caught in traffic and dinner took longer than expected, so we missed the movie. We are going to try and see it tomorrow, though Chrissie is too busy to come along (she has already seen it, though).