Sunday, January 19, 2003

It's Late

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I recently found out that I will be going to London to take part in a law school program for some of the summer vacation (until July 4th). It should be fun; though I have visited London before, I'll get the chance to live there this time around. I'm looking forward to the chance to wander around such a historic city. Part of the reason I liked going to the east coast for college was having access to cities that had some sort of 'history' to them, and I'm sure London will provide even more in that respect. Oh, and I'll get to study law too

On Saturday, I got to see Chrissie perform in Big Night, a one-act play written by a graduate playwriting student. Chrissie did a great job, of course. I got to see Chrissie's acting coach, Marnie, for the first time, and the rest of the family (well, my parents and grandparents, at least) met Matt for the first time. After the performance, the seven (Chrissie, me, mom, dad, gram, grandpa, and Matt) had lunch at El Cholo's before going our separate ways. Chrissie and I returned home for dinner before heading back to school.

Today was fairly productive, and I got almost all of my work for Tuesday done. I'm hoping to see a movie sometime tomorrow, so I hope that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment