Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Hello Again

Not much has happened since I last wrote. Happily, I was able to go to the British Museum on Sunday; while I (predictably) didn't get to see the whole thing, I did get a look at the Greek, Near Eastern, and Egyptian sections, as well as parts of the Asian and African sections. A couple of the rooms were closed, but at least I did get to see the Elgin Marbles and the Rosetta Stone.

Other than that, I've been busy with school (I'm taking classes in International Environmental Law and International Entertainment Law (Film and Music sections). The reading isn't as bad as it could be, but it is compressed (60 pages per night for the environmental class), and my last class ends late (9:30 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays), making it hard to put a workable study schedule together.

In other news, I think I'm recovering from my cold, so I should be feeling better in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment