Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy...

I started my externship on Monday, so I have been pretty busy. Things have been relatively laid-back at the Department of Justice, but I have worked with my fellow externs on a memo. The environment in the department is good, as everyone is very friendly and assignments are fairly flexible. The supervisor has also encouraged us to see appellate arguments and administrative hearings whenever things aren't too busy.

I've also been meeting up with my sister and dad a bit, as my externship is pretty close to USC and my dad's office. Over the weekend, Chrissie and I helped Matt with a film project of his, although I spent the bulk of the time watching Matt's TiVo. I helped out a bit on Monday as well. Last night, I was able to use my sister's guest membership at the gym and work out with her and my dad. After we went to dinner, I went to see a screening of Shrek 2 with Chrissie and Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment