Friday, May 7, 2004

Moving Out

My exams have been taken, my papers are finished, and all I have left to do is move out.

Moving tends to be an ordeal for me, and I have less time to get out of here than I originally thought I would. However, it's generally easier than moving out of Bryn Mawr was (although I didn't have heavy things like microwaves or TVs there), since I only have to drive a few blocks to get to the place I'm subletting. I was also able to get some help from my mom, who took the stuff that I wouldn't need over the summer.

I've already carried the first group of things over, but I still have quite a bit of stuff to move, plus I need to clean and vacuum before I leave. It should be nice once I'm moved in, although I'll have to make do with dial-up internet access and won't be online too much for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment