Friday, April 23, 2004

Awaiting Summer

Classes ended yesterday. It seems like the semester has passed by so quickly. I only hope that I have enough time to study for exams. Week 2 should be more than manageable, as I only have one exam late in the week, but the first week might be difficult, as I have three exams, two of which are on the same day. At the moment, I'm taking it easy; I need to recuperate a little after having lost some sleep over the last week.

I've also been busy with meetings for the NAALJ journal and Moot Court Board as well as a trip downtown for fingerprinting (so that I can extern at the Department of Justice). I also got my car back from the shop, but I am going to have to take it back, as the carburetor needs to be replaced.

I am looking forward to the summer, though. The externship should be a nice change from academic work, even though the commute will be exhausting (and expensive, if you consider gas and parking costs).

No comments:

Post a Comment