Monday, April 5, 2004

Daylight Savings Time is the Bane of my Existence

First of all, I'd like to congratulate Chrissie for getting into BADA's summer program in Oxford!

In other family-related news, my dad got cited in an article that dealt with a case which he has been working on.

As far as my life is concerned, I've been fairly busy. On Saturday (March 27th), I began by going to a fund-raiser for Wildworks, a program that a friend of mine volunteers for. The volunteers presented several of the animals, giving information about the species as well as the individual animals. Later, I went out to Venice to meet another friend for a late lunch.

This Friday (the 2nd), I drove out to Hollywood, where I met with Chrissie for lunch. The area was pretty crowded (I had arrived during the aftermath of a Janet Jackson appearance), but we finally were able to find each other. After a quick lunch, we met up with my aunt, uncle, grandmother, and cousins for a showing of Home on the Range at the El Capitan (a rennovated movie palace owned by Disney). Since we had time to kill before the screening, we spent some of our time by Grauman's Chinese Theatre; the twins seemed to enjoy putting their hands into the cement handprints there. After the movie, I went shoe shopping and had dinner for a friend. Now, I have two more pairs for work, and they ought to be more comfortable than the boots I've been wearing for interviews.

Other than that, I've mainly kept myself busy with the same old tasks and schoolwork. I did have to take my car in for repairs (belt trouble), but I should be able to pick it up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment