Tuesday, January 11, 2005

And the Rain, Rain, Rain, Came Down, Down, Down...

The last week of vacation was a bit weird for me. I was pretty stressed, although I calmed down by the end of the week. However, I did get to do a few fun things over the course of the week. I saw my sister and a few of her friends from the summer's BADA program, I met one of my school friends for coffee, and I stayed over at another friend's house. I also had dinner with my family and an old friend of Chrissie's.

I'm sure that many of you have heard about (and experienced) the California storms. Since I'm near the coast, I've been more affected than many. The canyons which provide access to the San Fernando Valley have been closed, and even the open roads have been troublesome.

Unsurprisingly, school was cancelled on Monday due to the weather and road closures. A friend and I decided to take advantage of the day off by going to the movies and having dinner, which was a lot of fun.

I don't have any classes on Tuesday, so I haven't really started school yet. Hopefully I'll be able to get in the swing of things by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment