Monday, January 17, 2005

The Beginning of the End... Of Law School

Here is my schedule for this (final) semester:

Monday:
1:30-2:30 - Wills and Trusts
Tuesday:
Nothing!
Wednesday:
9:10-10:10 - Jurisprudence
10:20-11:20 - Constitutional Law Seminar (First Amendment)
1:30-2:30 - Wills and Trusts
Thursday:
10:20-12:20 - Jurisprudence
3:50-5:50 - Current Constitutional Issues
Friday:
10:20-11:20 - Constitutional Law Seminar (First Amendment)
1:30-2:30 - Wills and Trusts


Three of my four classes are 'paper' classes, so I will only be taking one exam (Wills and Trusts) in the spring. In addition, the 'Current Constitutional Issues' class is taught by our beloved Dean Starr (I wanted to take another Con. Law class and figured that I might as well). The classes have been fine so far. I did get called on during Wednesday's Wills and Trusts class, but at least I was prepared and will be 'safe' in that class for a while.

On Saturday, my family and I went up to Atascadero for a second-cousin's wedding. Since I thought that I might need to leave early, I took a separate car for the long drive. However, I ended up staying longer than I thought I would be able to. The wedding was outdoors; fortunately, the weather was nice and clear. Also, the reception was pretty fun, and I enjoyed myself.

I didn't do that much today, although I did end up going out with my roommate and some of her friends later in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment