Sunday, May 22, 2005

I've Graduated (Hooray)

The law school graduation was held on Friday afternoon, at Alumni Park. The ceremony included speeches by one of my former roommates, an alumnus of the law school who has developed apartments in downtown L.A., and the current White House Counsel. However, the most notable thing about the ceremony itself, at least from graduates' perspectives, was the intense heat, particularly since everyone was wearing heavy graduation regalia. If nothing else, the robes did minimize the impact of sunburns, since most of my skin was not exposed. After the ceremony, I mingled with fellow graduates and professors before going to a graduation dinner with friends and family members.

Today was more laid-back. I was able to move some of my belongings into my summer apartment; this should make things a little easier tomorrow, when I am required to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment