Monday, March 15, 2004

Back to School

My spring break was this week, and, on the whole, it was uneventful. I just wasn't as motivated as I'd like to be, and I felt too guitly to do something exciting when I should be studying. I was able to watch a few DVDs from Christmas, and I got to meet up with Chrissie a couple of times. I did a little bit of schoolwork, as well. Unfortunately, I ran out of print credits for the semester and will have to buy more.

I spent my Sunday afternoon at home in Northridge. After going to lunch with my parents, the three of us took Sunny (our Golden Retriever) to the vet. It looks like he has a tumor, so we had to schedule an operation for him tomorrow. These things tend to get more complicated as pets get older, so I hope that the surgery goes well. We also went to see The Passion and out to dinner with Chrissie, who had come back from a day of coaching. Both of us also got Palm PCs as super-early "birthday presents."

I wish I had more time to prepare before school started up again, but I guess I'll have to just get back on schedule. If nothing else, I'm a bit more rested up than I was when the vacation started.

No comments:

Post a Comment