Monday, March 22, 2004

Busy

I have been super-busy for the past few days, and I expect to be pretty busy for a while.

I went out to Santa Monica after class on Thursday, grabbing a bite to eat and seeing Monster. It was nice to get away from school, and I'm glad I was able to catch the movie before it left theaters.

I had my interview on Friday. I think it went well; my interviewers were friendly, and I think I made a good impression. In any case, I should know the outcome in the next week or so. After the interview, I went with a friend and saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which had just come out.

On Saturday, I helped man the rooms for the first-year moot court tournament. Since literally everyone in the first year class participates, the rounds lasted for a long time. I arrived at 8:15 and wasn't finished until 5:00, so I was utterly exhausted by the time I got back. In addition, my feet were hurt from two straight days of wearing heels; for a while, it hurt to walk. I was a bit surprised at how tired I was, but I was able to get some rest later on.

I basically took it easy today, and I think I needed to take some time to do nothing (or at least very little). I just hope that I'll be able to budget my time over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment