Tuesday, March 2, 2004

Have you heard the campaigns? It's Super Tuesday!

Please forgive the cheesy wordplay in the title.

Anyway, on Saturday, I went to the annual Law School Dinner with my dad. We were seated at one of the Moot Court Board tables near the front. The evening consisted of a dinner, the presentation of awards, and a keynote speech by Alberto Gonzales, counsel to the White House.

I watched Sunday's Oscar ceremony, and was a little bit disappointed by the outcome. I would have liked some upsets, and there were some categories in which I don't think Lord of the Rings should have won.

Yesterday, I found out that my journal paper is one of those selected for publication; it will be in the NAALJ journal this fall. Of course, that means that I have all summer to make revisions. However, I am pretty excited about being published. That afternoon, I sent in my absentee ballot. Later in the evening, I visited Chrissie, and we watched Woody Allen's Love and Death in her film theory class before going out to eat.

Today, I finished up my Education Law presentation, so that's a relief. I think it went over well, and I'm glad that I got the presentation itself over with at a relatively early point.

Anyway, I ought to be going!

No comments:

Post a Comment