Monday, September 24, 2001

Stuff happened today

Well, Monday is a pretty light day for me, schoolwise. I only have one class (the other four are on Tuesdays and Thursdays), so I can ease my way into the week. I spent more of my time on the net than I probably needed to, but I nonetheless was able to get a decent amount of work done.

Schoolwork's always harder for me than it really needs to be; I tend to overintellectualize the process of getting work done, which makes it hard just to bite the bullet and do the work. I end up putting more effort into procrastinating my work than the work itself sometimes. ::sigh:: And now I'm overintellectualizing the fact that I overintellectualize things...

Anyway, at least I know this is a problem for me and can try to curb any bad tendencies on my part. The nice thing about living on a college campus is that there are a lot of libraries and other places where you can go to if you need to study. I don't know if it's true for other people, but I find it very difficult to study in my own 'personal space' for some reason. I guess I get distracted too easily or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment