Friday, September 28, 2001

::Tries to think of witty subject line::

Today was pretty lazy and uneventful. Since I did all of my Real Analysis homework yesterday during the problem session, I didn't have to scramble to do any homework before class. So I got to nap and goof off until 11. I was able to finish a graphic for GirlSite, which is good because I've been sort of lazy sending artwork for the site for the last two weeks.

After class was finished, I met with Rachel, who's my partner for the archive visit. We scheduled an appointment to visit an archive on Monday afternoon. It should be interesting, so I'll have to write about it when the time comes.

Finally, this evening I went to an acapella concert; since I'm editing the Arts section of the yearbook and wasn't able to get someone to cover for me, I had to go and take pictures. The concert was a benefit, with all donations going to the red cross. All of the Bi-College (aka Bryn Mawr and its 'sibling school' Haverford) groups were there, along with an Indian-American group from Penn (to clarify, the group was not Native American, but from India). It was enjoyable and lifted my spirits quite a bit.

I was also able to get some sketches done this evening, which is important if I want to consider applying to art schools. I think they came out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment