Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Reaching the Finish Line

I've only got one class (Civil Procedure) to go before the end of the semester! Of course, then I have exams, but that's something else altogether.

Yesterday I went to Santa Monica snd saw Punch-Drunk Love. I enjoyed it; strangely enough, it was the first P.T. Anderson or Adam Sandler movie I've seen (yes, I've managed to avoid Sandler movies thus far). Tonight, I'm going over to USC, where I'll be watching The Birds with Chrissie.

I really want to do well on my exams; I will have to really concentrate on studying this weekend. Strangely enough, I'm not as worried about content as I am about format and organization. Law school papers demand slightly different things, and I want to make sure that I can fit those demands. It seems like you have to spell things out much more obviously here.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment