Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Update

Well, here's what's been going on in the weeks since I've updated.

I had my exams, of course. I was pretty stressed out the whole time, since law school exams are a bit different than those I am used to from both high school and college. Also, I can't have any idea how I'll do, since exams are graded on a curve based on other students' responses; when there's (understandable) familial pressure to keep up my scholarship, it's worrisome and stressful not to have much control or knowledge about these things.

I got my computer back yesterday, but they weren't able to fix the sound (apparently, it's a problem with the motherboard). Fortunately, my mom and dad are willing to consider the possibility of my getting a new computer. I've had this one for nearly five years, so I really could use a newer model.

Today, I went over to USC, where I picked up some things of Chrissie's; she didn't have time since she would be going to the airport later (she's flying to Atlanta in order to shoot a video). After putting everything away, we picked up Matt (her boyfriend) and had a late lunch together before Chrissie got ready to leave for the airport.

...and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment