Saturday, December 28, 2002

Yawn

Here is what has been going on lately:

On Tuesday (aka Christmas Eve), my family and I went to see Scorsese's Gangs of New York with Jordana. Later, we had dinner at home, and Chrissie and I sat through our traditional viewing of The Muppet Christmas Carol.

Christmas was fun; I got a lot of things that I wanted, including several DVDs, some books, a copy of Flash, and lots of other goodies. After our family opened our presents back home, we went to my grandparents' home. My sister and I spent a lot of our time with our two year old cousins, which was a lot of fun.

On the 26th, I accompanied my sister to the hospital (so she wouldn't die of boredom in the waiting room) and salon before we went with my parents to see Catch Me If You Can. On Friday, we went out to Woodland Hills to see Chicago. Later, my sister and I went to Borders for some after-Christmas shopping. We also tried to set up a DVD player (which my parents bought in September), but it seems to be having some problems with the picture.

I haven't been doing anything of interest today, but hopefully that will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment