Thursday, July 3, 2003

Free at Last

Well, exams are over, which, as always, is a relief. After my last exam (on Wednesday), I went over to the National Gallery with a couple of friends. After a quick look through the gallery (I will have to go back for more), we had dinner at Wagamama, a London noodle bar.

Today, I moved my stuff out of the student housing and into a different housing facility before going over to Leicester square with Tiffany. We had something to eat before heading back. I am currently at the school (I don't have to give up my key to the building or my locker yet), so I'll be able to come back here if I need to print something out or use the internet. Hopefully, I'll be too busy exploring to spend much of my remaining time here on the computer.

By the way, I'd like to wish everyone an early happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment