Wednesday, July 10, 2002

7/10

Yesterday morning, I went with Chrissie to her campaign site; it was certainly better than staying at home. While I was there, I ghostwrote an opinion piece for the candidate that I didn't really agree with, but anything that will get me out of the house is good, right? Later, we went to Borders, where she searched for gift items before she had to leave for dinner with a friend.

Today I slept in and had an uneventful morning and afternoon, but I did get out of the house later. I just drove to the mall and stayed around there for a while, but it was nice having time alone where I wasn't rotting in fromt of a TV screen. It was actually my first time driving without a passenger.

It is really hot around here, particularly in the Valley. I'm sort of worried that I'm suffering from some heat exhaustion... I've been feeling faint lately, and even started to black out a few times. Hopefully, drinking more water and having enough salt (according to some web sites I looked at, some heat exhaustion is caused by electrolyte imbalance rather than simple dehydration). If it gets any worse, I'll have to take more serious action, but I think I'll be okay.

For those who have forgotten or have never heard in the first place, tomorrow is a very special day... and no, I'm not talking about the anniversary of the day Aaron Burr shot Alexander Hamilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment