Friday, July 12, 2002

Vroom!

This morning, mom, Sunny, and I went to our grandparents to say hello; as usual, grandpa took Sunny on a walk around the neighborhood, and gram gave me too much to eat (I think grandmothers are contractually required to do that). It's fun to see them; I'm glad we're pretty close. That afternoon, I drove (on surface streets) to the Cartoon Network building in Burbank, where I met Craig Bartlett for lunch and got to see the 1/2 hour pilot for Party Wagon, a cartoon he's developing. It's really great that he's so generous with his time. Later, I drove down to do some reading at a coffee place, but I had to leave before I had the chance to do much reading, as I had to meet my parents for dinner.

It's nice that I'm getting more confident about driving; I really value my independence, and it's a relief that I can just take off when I want to instead of having to be dependent on my mom for transportation. It's also much better for my parents, since they shouldn't need to be at my beck and call at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment