Friday, July 19, 2002

Assorted Rambling

I haven't been very motivated to update lately; my life has been a bit on the dull side lately. I have been able to get a bit of driving time in, though I haven't gone too far out of the immediate area. In any case, it makes things easier, since navigation becomes less of a problem.

Chrissie and I have been looking for a new CD player/radio to install in our car; they are around $100 plus installation, but it's really worth it, since driving long distances without music is no fun. Hopefully we'll be able to get that done in the coming weeks.

I had to get a new watch band today, since mine had broken a few days ago. I'm so used to having a watch that not having one, even for a few days, was maddening.

Finally, Chrissie and I will be going to the Hollywood Bowl to listen to Pink Martini. I gave her their CD for Christmas this year, so I thought it would be fun for us to see them perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment