Sunday, July 21, 2002

La De Da

The Hollywood Bowl concert was a lot of fun; it was neat to listen to Pink Martini (and Sergio Mendes, who also played) and hear the ways in which the music sounded different when played live. They also performed a few songs that weren't on their CD, so that was interesting.

Yesterday, I was able to get the radio/CD player installed in the car; I am so glad that I got it done; it's nice to finally be able to listen to music. Unfortunately, they were pretty busy, since it was a Saturday and many people needed installation, so it took a fairly long amount of time to get it done. I ended up spending a couple of hours at the Northridge mall with little to do, since there weren't any movies that I wanted to watch and I got bored with the stores fairly quickly. Luckily, I had a book to read, so it wasn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment