Saturday, July 6, 2002

Fourth and Stuff

The Fourth was fun; we went to my mom's parents' house, where we spent the day with aunts, uncles, and cousins. My twin cousins are two, and are at the age where they're starting to talk a decent amount and connect with people more. Unfortunately, I had something of a headache that day, and I got somewhat tired by the end.

Friday was mostly uneventful, though I was able to put together some CD labels. My mixes have been unlabeled for months, so I'm glad I'm starting to organize things more.

Today, I visited my friend Natasha; we had dinner and saw Lilo and Stitch. It also marked my first freeway trip in a long time (I was accompanied by my dad). The car I have to drive is not exactly easy to manuver, and because of my inexperience, I wasn't exactly the best driver. We escaped safely, but I really wish that there was a decent system of public transportation around...

No comments:

Post a Comment