Sunday, August 25, 2002

Quickie

I have to do some reading, so this update will have to be a quick one.

I finished my first week of law school without any problems cropping up. The schedule is still a bit light, as the semester hasn't shifted into full gear.

I had a fun weekend, if not an especially productive one. On Friday evening, the university sponsored an 'I Survived the First Week of Law School' event at the Fro Bar in Santa Monica. I'm not really one for that sort of thing, but I had a fun time nonetheless. After we left, I and four other George Page (student housing) people had a bit to eat at a nearby Johnny Rockets before heading back.

Saturday was pretty uneventful, though I did go down to the Coffee Bean in Malibu to get some studying done. That evening, my dad picked me up and took me back to Northridge for the night; that way I could drive back in my car the next day.

I got a late start on Sunday morning, but I finally got back to my dorm. Soon after I got back, I had to head out to USC, since Chrissie wanted to see a one-woman play with me. Sadly, I didn't make it there in time, so we just hung out in her room and tried to get her a cable for her TV. Then I went back, and wrote a journal entry, and...

I think that's enough. Now, I will leave you with PandaDog...

No comments:

Post a Comment