Thursday, September 12, 2002

Thor's Day

Things have been relatively good lately. I raised my hand and was called on for the first time in Torts on Tuesday. Happily, I gave the answer that the prof. was looking for and didn't make a fool out of myself. Though I was pretty stressed earlier this week, I have been able to destress quite a bit, and am feeling much better.

I ended up talking on the phone a bit yesterday; I spoke at length to both Chrissie and Fred, and was able to speak a little to Natasha (we're planning on meeting on Friday). I was glad that I could catch up with people and avoid being swallowed by my life at law school.

Tonight, I will be going to a dinner with my mentor group (which is pretty much mandatory); after that, I should be going out with a group of friends. Fortunately, I think I can get tomorrow's work completed before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment