Sunday, March 30, 2003

Fun Fun

I finally tried to personalize the style of my journal somewhat; the background now contains the same theme as my personal page rather than a simple color.

Kudos to Chrissie for taking some pictures before moot court.





On Friday, one of my roommates had an old friend of hers spend the night; I ended up going to dinner and coffee with them and another girl (someone from another section at school). I hadn't expected to go anywhere and had already eaten, so I just had a side dish at the dinner, but it was fun nonetheless.

On Saturday afternoon, I went over to USC to help Chrissie's boyfriend Matt out; he's a film student and needed people to appear in a short zombie movie he was making for class. It took the rest of the evening to film, but it was fun and stress-relieving. After all, you can't get further removed from studying for law school than running around and pretending to be a zombie.

Today, I tried to drive out to Santa Monica to study, but, since it was a Sunday and the weather was warm, traffic and parking were bad. I ended up spending 10 minutes in a parking lot before just heading back. I also think I might need to get my air conditioning looked at, since it's been having trouble blowing cool air when the weather is warm. It's annoying enough now, but I worry that the problem will only get worse as the weather gets warmer. Plus, driving in a hot car when you're wearing a t-shirt is one thing, but I don't want to be in a hot car when I'm wearing a suit on the way to an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment