Monday, March 3, 2003

Suitable

On Sunday, I was able to go home to have dinner with my parents and pick up a few items.

Today was pretty productive. I met with the career office about my resume and was also able to go down to Santa Monica and buy a suit, which I'll be needing for interviews and the 'oral arguments' for Legal Research.



I got an email from my Legal Research professor; sign-ups are posted already. Unfortunately, she doesn't assign partners until Wednesday, and my shyness makes it difficult to find a partner unless I know someone really well. So, I'll be at a disadvantage as far as times go unless I just sign myself up before I get a partner, and I'm not quite sure that it would be fair to do that. Sigh... these group projects are always more trouble than they're worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment