Friday, March 14, 2003

Sleepytime Tea Never Works

I was up late last night, and so my internal clock is mesed up. I tried going to bed a while ago, but I couldn't; I figured I might as well update my journal.

On Tuesday, I had a TA appointment. Later that day, I went over to Chrissie's, where I met with her, my cousin, my cousin's boyfriend, and my grandparents for dinner. Once dinner was over, Chrissie and I went to a play on campus called Wop; it was written by a friend of Chrissie's (the same person who wrote 'Big Night', which she was in).

Wednesday was a day of work and procrastination. I ended up getting to bed late and waking up early the next morning. Fortunately, I was able to come up with a complete draft of the argument to show my TA, so there's not a huge amount of work to do before the paper's due. I took the rest of the day off as a reward, so I'm pretty relaxed right now.

Now, if only I were tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment