Sunday, March 2, 2003

Stuff & Junk

I was feeling down for much of Thursday; fortunately, I felt better after an early evening nap. After napping a bit, I went to the law school with my roommate to see two moot court rounds (we needed to go for our Legal Research class). It took a considerable amount of time (about three hours including delays and breaks), but it was interesting and worth attending.

After class on Friday, I drove down to USC to watch a student production of The Winter's Tale with Chrissie (who needed to see it) and dad. After the play was over, we took dad back to his car and drove to the 101 Coffee Shop for Chai shakes (I had never had one before, but Chrissie insisted that I try it).

I slacked a bit yesterday, but I still managed to get over half of my reading done. Hopefully I'll be a bit more productive today.

No comments:

Post a Comment