Sunday, October 12, 2003

Busy...

I've been a bit busy lately, so I haven't gotten around to updating. I've still got a lot to do tomorrow, and the next week will be pretty work-intensive.

My sleep habits have generally gotten better this week, and I'm hoping to keep it up. I think it's helpful to have the extra time in the mornings. Of course, it's difficult because I'm typically most productive late at night, but I should be able to figure other efficient ways to study.

On Wednesday, Chrissie came over to show me some footage from her latest student film project. However, she coudn't stay long, as I had a class shortly after she came.

Friday's Corporations class was more laid-back than usual, as it was largely review; the teacher even brought Krispy Kreme doughnuts to class. After class, I met with my "witness" for next Wednesday's Trial Practice class, where I'm conducting a direct examination. Later, I picked up Natasha and went to a "cast screening" of Chrissie's Murphy Colfax movie, which also included screenings of movies by Matt and Jeremy (aka 'Murphy').

In other news, I recently learned that I will be having a follow-up interview for the Riverside DA on November 7th! I still have to schedule the interview itself, keeping the (2+ hour) travel time in mind. Hopefully it will go well, since it seems like it would be a good experience with some interesting hands-on work; if I remember correctly, students even get to handle a misdemeanor trial over the course of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment