Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Long Time, No Write

On Friday night, I went to the house in Northridge to help Chrisse with the filming of her next student production. It went pretty quickly, even though there were quite a few people involved and I was a little bit tired.

I was supposed to see Brother Bear at the El Capitan with the twins, but my tire was flat, so I couldn't make it. I had to wait around for the tow truck to fit the temporary tire on my car, drive down to the closest gas station, and rent a car for the weekend while a new tire was ordered. I was disappointed, and I know that the twins were sad that I couldn't come, but I'm going to try and meet with them later on.

On Sunday, I drove to USC and helped Chrissie's friend Laura with her student mockumentary. It was fun, and there was naturally a lot of improv from the cast members.

As I'm a Moot Court Board member, I've been looking at participants' briefs for the upcoming entertainment law competition. I was assigned to look at the citation form, which isn't the most engaging thing; however, extracurricular assignments like this and journal subchecks are good for helping me develop a 'sixth sense' about Bluebook form, and that should help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment