Sunday, November 2, 2003

Halloween Etc.

After my classes on Halloween, I spent part on the day working on case summaries. Later, I got a call from Natasha and met up with her.

We had planned on going to Knott's 'Scary' Farm, but we later decided against it due to rain and traffic problems. Because of the California fires, I was unable to drive back home to pick up my old costume, so I just put on my suit and went as a 'lawyer'. After I fought my way through the holiday traffic, I finally made it to Natasha's. We went out to eat before attempting to trick-or-treat (despite the fact that we're a bit old for trick-or-treating). We got back and watched Rear Window, which we had rented earlier. By the time the movie was over, it was pretty late, so I ended up staying over there for the night.

The weekend went pretty quickly; it was uneventful, although I have mostly done the outline for my journal article. I'm hoping to finish it up sometime tomorrow. Although I was intimidated for much of the weekend, I finally was able to put my mind to the task and make enough progress on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment