Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Entertainment Law Tournaments, Presentations, and More

This weekend was the Entertainment Law Moot Court Tournament, which is hosted by our school; since I'm a member of the Moot Court Board, I was partially responsible for keeping the tournament running smoothly. I wasn't able to attend Friday's rounds because of my interview, but I was around for Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday, my dad came over to judge one of the quarterfinal rounds, and we had ice cream after the round was over. The tournament went well, and everyone seemed to be happy with how it went.

Today, I met with my partner for Wednesday's trial. We didn't do much today, but we tested the projector (I will be including some powerpoint elements) and went over a few points. Hopefully, we'll be able to pull everything together tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment