Monday, November 24, 2003

My Week (What an Original Title)

Classes are winding down, as there are only a few sessions left before exams.

On Wednesday, my Trial Practice class began earlier, as there were two full trials to cover over the course of the session. Needless to say, I was exhausted by the end.

I was finally able to choose my classes for the coming semester at 1:00 on Thursday. It was a really late time slot, but I was able to take the most important classes I was interested in. However, I did get a little frantic after I had gotten the first few classes and needed to round out my schedule. Fortunately, I was able to put together a workable schedule eventually. I think that next semester will be a bit more rigorous than this one, especially since one of my professors is known for giving out copious amounts of reading. I don't think that this is necessarily a bad thing; if I know that I absolutely <i>can't</I> slack, I tend to be more motivated to do my reading as quickly as possible without rationalizing or procrastinating.

On Friday, I visited Chrissie at the editing lab before going over to see Natasha. She worked on a musical arrangement for Chrissie's film, which I recorded on my computer and later put on a CD.

After a late start on Saturday, I drove out to Santa Monica and did a decent amount of reading becore meeting Chrissie and Laura. We had a bite to eat and wandered around the Promenade before going to a screening of <i>Love Actually</I>.

Today, I was able to drive over to Santa Monica and get some more reading done. All in all, this has been a pretty productive weekend, and I'm hoping to keep it up for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment