Sunday, November 16, 2003

[Insert Witty Title Here]

I had my trial on Wednesday. I think it went well; I got a few compliments at the end, and I think that the powerpoint elements worked rather well. I'm glad that I got done with it early as well. Since I was in the first group, I don't have any work to do for the next few weeks' sessions in the class (aside from watching others' trials), and this will allow me to focus more on my other classes.

On Friday, I met with a professor to discuss my NAALJ paper; I will probably be discussing the paper with him more once I've made more progress and have my argument fully put together. I also took a look at the classes that were being offered next semester. I'm one of the last people who can sign up, so I'm just hoping that the classes I want won't fill up too quickly.

Later that day, I drove by to see Chrissie. I was only there for a short time, but I got to see the final version of her last movie as well as some other videos. Later, I visited Natasha; we went to the movies and drove around a bit before I headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment