Friday, November 7, 2003

And It's Finally the Weekend...

I have been pretty busy this week.

On Monday, I went out to lunch with a couple of friends from school. We haven't gotten the chance to see each other very often, so it was good to have the chance to reminisce a bit. Later, I drove over to USC and saw some of the work that Chrissie had done on her latest movie.

My watch band broke on Tuesday; it's frustrating to not have a watch on, especially since I'm so used to wearing it all the time. Hopefully, I'll be able to fix the problem soon.

After my Thursday classes, I had a meeting with my student articles editor regarding my outline. I'm on the right track at this point, so the meeting was pretty quick and painless. Later, I drove to the nearest dealership to get a few repairs done on the car. I was also able to rent a car for Friday's interview. Once things had been taken care of, I went to Natasha's to prep her for her witness role. Unfortunately, there were some communication errors and she won't be able to make it to the class on time. I've made some efforts to recruit people, but I haven't found anyone who can go without changing their schedule.

I spent most of today in the car, as I made the trek to and from Indio for my follow-up interview. I think the interview went fairly well, but it's always hard to tell. The trip itself was an ordeal, partially because of misleading internet directions and partially because of the sheer length of the trip. My back was definitely in pain once I got back (at around 7:00).

No comments:

Post a Comment