Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hotel Opera

I have arrived safely in Belgium. I got into town late in the afternoon on Wednesday. Because I was not up for any serious sightseeing, I spent the rest of the day getting acclimated, looking through some chocolate shops, and getting over jet lag. I was able to walk around the Grand Place and visit some of the surrounding stores.

My hotel is in the thick of things. Unfortunately, because I have a first floor unit which faces the street, I do get a fair amount of noise. Hopefully, this won't interfere with my sleep too much.

This morning, my power converter (which I bought before my Spain trip) died. I will need to get a new one, as I am dependent on my iPhone for my trip (it has my postcard checklist, addresses, travel guides, and other important information). Hopefully, I won't have too much trouble finding a replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment