Thursday, June 13, 2002

Good News

Today I didn't do very much Today started out with a car ride to USC and Sportmart; Chrissie needed to go to the Zemeckis center at USC, and we went to Sportmart because my sister and I have been doing some yoga together, so I needed a mat, plus we needed an extra set of barbells. I spent some of the afternoon reading, and some of it cleaning out my chest of drawers. I had clothing in there that was over ten years old, and it's doing little more than take up space.

In other news, I got an acceptance letter from the Pepperdine Law School, along with a 'Dean's Scholarship' of $27,210 (Why do they bother with the $10? A decent amount could be saved if they just gave $27,200 scholarships to people, but oh well). Nedless to say, my family is ecstatic. Pepperdine really isn't where I want to end up, but at least I have something to look forward to rather than the aimlessness that I've been feeling lately. In any case, I can always transfer if I'm unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment