Saturday, June 1, 2002

Vacation, Part II

I got back to California last night. However, this doesn't mean I'll be on the internet much; while my mom has a DSL connection on her machine, she doesn't want me using it, and I am stuck with a 28K connection from the main phone line. As you can imagine, this is quite a step back from my connection in college.

As I mentioned before, I met Nicole on Monday; we went to Sea World and had lunch at the Boardwalk resort hotel in Disney World. At around 5:30, she dropped me off at Epcot so I could meet my parents for dinner reservations. I spent the rest of the evening with my family at the park.

The next day, we headed to the Magic Kingdom. The combination of heat and crowds exhausted me; fortunately, we got back in the late afternoon and had a long break while my dad did some business-related stuff. That evening, my sister and I went to MGM Studios. Though we only had an hour, we were able to go on both of the roller coasters there.

We spent the next day at MGM, though we did try to spend some time at the Magic Kingdom (we only had time to go on one ride before our dinner reservations). Mom, Chrissie and I later headed back to MGM.

On our final day of vacation, we went to Epcot, and all four of us stayed until the park closed. The next morning, we packed, shipped superfluous stuff, and flew back to Los Angeles.

I've been feeling a bit down since I've gotten back. I think I'm mostly worried about what I'm going to be doing for the next few months. It's hard to imagine it, and I just hope I'll end up in a good (or at least semi-good) spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment