Friday, June 21, 2002

Sloth

I get so lazy when I'm at home... it's bad enough when I'm in a dorm room, but at home I have more access to TV and food as well as less mobility and fewer opportunities to get out of the house. With that in mind, one could probably guess what my past few days have been like.

A few events of note (at least in a relative sense):
  • I went driving in the 'Blue Limo/Lemon', the old car that I'll probably end up driving. I haven't driven in ages, and it was my first time driving that particular car (well, second, but it stalled five minutes into the first drive and I just had dad drive) or driving at night. I really dislike driving; I would be much happier if LA had a good (or at least halfway decent) public transportation system)
  • I went over to my grandparents' this morning.
Hopefully I'll be able to get the motivation to clean up or something, since just sitting around playing video games or watching TV isn't the best use of my time. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment