Wednesday, April 17, 2002

I Need Sleep Now

I was thinking of writing a substantial entry, but I have been having a terrible bout with insomnia lately, so I don't want to stay up to late and just exacerbate the problem.

I should have checked over my thesis class schedule; it turns out that the thesis wasn't actually due until Friday. I'm actually grateful for my being scatterbrained this time. It's really nice to be relaxing at a time that I might otherwise have been stressing out. Plus, knowing me, I would have turned it in on Saturday if I thought it was due on Friday. Maybe I can do something fun on Friday just to celebrate having the free time.

Does anybody know any quick 'cures' for insomnia? I don't like staying up until five. I can't do anything productive when I'm simply trying to sleep, and it really throws off my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment